What types of credit to redeem?
All consumer credits can be redeemed, plus you have no compensation to pay them.
So you can include:
- personal loans, car loan, credit work
- store card accounts
- revolving credit.
On the other hand, are excluded:
- real estate loans or similar
- professional loans.
How long to choose for the refund?
Our advice is simple: choose the shortest possible time!… The reasons are logical:
– the shorter the credit, you will pay interest,
– the faster your credit is completed, the sooner you will find a lighter budget.
Feel free to ask for different estimates : sometimes a repayment period of one year less can earn you thousands of euros!
What should be compared between several offers of repurchase of credit?
To compare the offers it is imperative to take identical amounts and credit periods. Then you can look at the proposed APR, the monthly payments, the possible expenses of file and especially the total cost of the credit which is the most important element.
Warning! An offer with fees can sometimes come back cheaper than an offer without fees.
How to choose the institution that will buy your credit?
As for any service you have recognized credit houses, serious brokers, and… there is a large number of pharmacies that only see you in the possibility of receiving a nice commission !!!
We have selected below sites that offer a correct pricing, quality services, and are recognized as serious. Of course this should not prevent you from comparing their offers.
We advise you:
- always perform multiple credit simulations,
- and make real requests on 2 or 3 sites to check particularly the rates practiced and the expenses of file…
Below you will find a selection of institutions offering credit redemption: